Tuesday, September 25, 2007

T-7!

Had my 39-week checkup this morning. I'll post a photo later, but suffice to say I am pretty dang large and muy uncomfortable. I can't really even exercise anymore, so I'm just trying to get in some walking and moving around!

Sadly, I am still not really progressing, so my OB and I decided to schedule an induction just in case BGR doesn't show up on time, on her own (it's really about getting the room, and she doesn't want me to be a week overdue with no room at the inn). So we're on for either the 4th or 5th depending on the hospital's availability. It's good to know there's an end in sight!

Jeff and I are finding this limbo very weird - everything's set up, just ready and waiting. It's like looking at a memory that hasn't happened yet.

See you next week, whatever has happened!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So close! So exciting!

LD said...

omg I can't wait! But can you schedule it for the 2nd or 3rd? I'm out of town the 4th weekend. Thanks!!

j/k....
:D