Monday, September 3, 2007

Jeff's bday, and one month to go!

Another pretty good dr's appointment last week - I have some small aches and pains, my 4th UTI, an irritated and irritating fibroid, but generally things look good. I have one more appointment next week before I start seeing my OB weekly. I did have another fall, but worse than the embarrassment of falling was the humiliation of the grunting and groaning of the woman who tried to help me - and my heft- up!

We had a terrific long weekend - in addition to working tirelessly on our almost-finished basement and the baby's room, we celebrated Jeff's 35th birthday with a Yankee game and then dinner at an inn near Bear Mountain (pictured). I was nervous about being big and bumped around at the game but I was totally comfortable. In fact, I did much better than the Bx bombers, who got fairly thumped by the Tampa Bay Tampax, or whatever their name is. Jeff was the happy recipient of a new cappucino machine, which he will need in the next few months!

We have our last childbirth class this week - pushing and breathing. Woo-hoo! Until next time, I remain yours hugely, BJD


No comments: