Thursday, May 5, 2011

Victor-Y Hugo!

I'm fairly sure that everyone who looks at our blog has heard via either email or Facebook of Hugo Walter Rothman's safe and speedy arrival on April 21, but in case you haven't, I'll share the details again here!

Born: 8:44 a.m. at the Royal United Hospital, Bath, UK

Labor time: Approx. 5.5 hrs

Drugs: NONE (see shattered reference below)

Weight: 2850 grams (that's 6 lbs, 5 oz)

Length: 19 inches

Apgar Scores: 9, 10

Hair: Black, lots, not quite as much as big sister

Named for: Grandfathers Herman Rothman, Wilbur Davidson, Woodrow Wilson

Cuteness factor: Off the charts!

I've lots to share about the birth, about Hugo, about his welcome to the Jewish people yesterday, but honestly I'm still just too shattered, as they say here in the UK (exhausted, to those of us who speak reg'lar Anglais) to type more than about 50 words. So I'll sign off here with some pics and a promise to post more deets soon.

Thanks to everyone for all the love and good wishes.

Beth, Jeff, Josie, and HUGO

Wow, I really, really, really can't believe I did that without drugs.

Hey, that wasn't so hard!

Nom to the Rescue

Josie is a natural Big Sis

Daddy and Josie at Longleat with PopaHanna

No comments: